Customer Support Specialist
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com
General Purpose of Position:
Working as a team with the Customer Support Manager, the Customer Support Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day support operations for both the Customers and Sales Reps.
Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires. First point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling, etc. Builds and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Problem solve incoming telephone calls from customers and Sales Reps regarding pricing and product availability and order processing.
- Ensure that all transactions are processed accurately.
- Willingness to learn a variety of operational support tasks to ensure fluidity of business operations.
- Proactively communicate with customers and Sales Reps both via phone and e-mail.
- Participate in cross training to learn totality of department inter-relationships.
- Maintain compliance with established Company policies and standards.
- Desire to help people move and live better every day.
Skills and Competencies:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to complete detail oriented work.
- Ability to speak English fluently as to be clearly understood over the telephone.
- Ability to read/write English proficient as to take manual/written orders.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Ability to maintain a fair, consistent set of standards.
- Ability to maintain records and documentation.
- Minimum 1 year successful customer service / support operations experience
- PC proficiency including order entry and MS office
About the Company:
ACO Med Supply is an orthopedic specialty distributor covering North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Tennessee. ACO Med Supply proudly distributes product from over 250 different manufacturers. We operate out of a warehouse of 51,000 square feet, making it one of the largest distribution centers for orthopedic products in the southeast. A small, family owned company, ACO Med Supply currently has 70 people within our sales, service and operations teams.