Field Sales Representative - Asheville, NC.
The Medical Device Rep will focus on the sale of non-operative orthopedic products. This highly driven individual will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and cultivating all potential sales leads and prospects, while developing and maintaining customer relationships.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information.
- Design - Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management - Communicates changes and progress.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Compliance & Ethics Program, the Code of Conduct, the Sales and Marketing Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code of Ethics, and all supporting and applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. B.A. or B.S. in Business, Marketing or related healthcare fields is preferred
- 2 + years B2B Sales experience required, as is demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives and an ability to work independently. Preferred experience includes 2+ years in healthcare industry sales.
- Training in Orthopedic Therapeutic devices and their application, 1+ years in orthopedic device sales, knowledge of durable medical equipment, and knowledge of healthcare insurance and third-party reimbursement requirements is also preferred.
Email Resumes to: Careers@acomedsupply.com