IN-MOTION PRO UNDERARM CRUTCHES
VENDOR: ACO Med Supply, Inc.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The In-Motion Pro Underarm Crutch is designed to reduce impact on the wrist and underarm reducing nerve damage and carpel tunnel syndrome. The In-Motion Pro comes in 3 sizes that can fit any user approximately 4’6” to 7’2”.
This product has the following features:
- SPRING-ASSISTED ARM CRUTCHES: The Spring Assist Technology absorbs the impact from walking and uses that energy to aid patient movement. Our Spring Assist Technology makes our springs quieter than traditional crutch springs and our foam rubber padding helps reduce friction and divert pressure from each underarm.
- ARTICULATING CRUTCH TIPS: Our Sure Foot Articulating Tips give greater stability on uneven surfaces and unstable ground. They are excellent on solid, indoor surfaces such as hardwood floors or carpet, and are great on outdoor surfaces such as grass, gravel, and dirt. Our crutch tips also give the user extra maneuverability.
- ERGONOMIC HAND GRIPS SET: The ergonomic positioning and design of the grips keep hands and wrists in their natural position, eliminating wrist pain and nerve damage. The unique folding feature allows users to quickly circulate their crutches in and out of use without changing any height adjustments. This makes the In-Motion Pro the most convenient crutch to travel with, store, and ship.
- DURABLE,FOLDING PORTABLE CRUTCHES: The newly re-designed cylinder bracket and double reinforced strut ensure the product’s strength and durability throughout the handle of the crutch. Our In-Motion Pro Ergonomic Folding Crutches can be stored conveniently and carried for travel. The heavy-duty construction has a user capacity of 500 lbs.
- GREAT FOR POSTURE: In addition to added comfort on the wrists and shoulders, our highly adjustable, ergonomic design allows for users to naturally walk more erect, which is normally a challenge for most conventional crutch users, thus making them essential for a proper and speedy recovery. They are highly recommended for patients undergoing physical therapy.