ActivaPatch® IntelliDose™ 2.5 Iontophoresis Patch, 6/box
VENDOR: North Coast Medical
You Save: $ 34.10 (35%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 88 Left in Stock!
ActivaPatch® IntelliDose™ 2.5 is a disposable, single use, non-invasive iontophoretic drug delivery system that utilizes an intelligent microprocessor to deliver 40 or 80mA–min dosage of a negatively-charged ionic solutions.
- Patch delivers 40mA*min dose in 1.25 hours, or 80mA*min dose in 2.5 hours.
- Accurate timing and dosage ± 2% versus other wireless iontophoresis treatments that can be as much as ± 37%.
- Self contained and fully integrated SmartPower™ system functions without a charging station or dose controller.
- Patented SHUNT® technology provides automatic shut-off at end of treatment.
- Can be removed and reapplied to complete treatment if necessary or used for two treatment sites.
- Flexible, low-profile eliminates skin irritation with no adhesive burns from prolonged wear.
- Detects and measures skin resistance for optimal drug delivery.
- Each pouch contains the active ActivaPatch®, alcohol wipe and a patient instruction card.
- Instructions included.
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex.
ActivaPatch® IntelliDose 2.5 Technical Specifications:
Active Area: 11.4cm²
Dosage: 40 or 80 mA*min
Skin Adhesive: Hypoallergenic
Maximum Buffer Capacity: Ag/AgCl Stabilizer
Fill Volume: 2.0cc
Smart Power: 6V with Intelligent Microprocessor
Packaging: 6 ActivaPatch® Kits. Alcohol Wipes. Patient Information Cards
Compares to Hybresis®.